As we age, our cells lose the ability to replicate and function, and over time the wear and tear on our body leads to some of the most common signs of aging and premature-aging, including:
Our pluripotent stem cell therapies replenish the supply of stem cells, which has the anti-aging effect of allowing the body to efficiently repair itself, reducing cellular damage, inflammation - playing an important role in improving all the organs and systems of the body.
Our treatment plans generally last between 2 and 5 weeks, depending on your overall health, your condition, and the severity of your Aging symptoms. Anyone can sign up for stem cell treatment for Aging. Each stem cell treatment candidate will receive a tailored plan to help achieve the highest success rate for maximum therapy efficiency. Typically, stem cell therapy for Aging will resemble a program such as the one below, and will last for 4 weeks of treatment.
20 stem cell IVs
4 Plurisomes IVs
regular peptide & nutraceutical IVs
regular CaNa2 EDTA IVs
Because we utilize a stem cell type that is cultured in our laboratory, we do not need to use hematopoietic stem cells coming from the patient's bone marrow, or adult stem cells from adipose tissue, and therefore completely avoid the damage and potential risks associated with these invasive cell-removal procedures.
The regenerative potential of our anti-aging treatments using pluripotent stem cells and their exosomes play a crucial role in self renewal - rejuvenating tissues that have been damaged over time by stress, diet, environmental factors, and injury, including the skin, bones, organs, and joints. These regenerative therapies can also re-activate and replenish the decline in stem cell niche supplies that occur with age. This, in turn, improves the body's natural process of repair and self renewal, and consequently increases human lifespan - regenerative medicine at it's finest.
The first benefit from the application of stem cells is a reduction of inflammaging, the chronic inflammatory process that results from the presence of senescent cells in aging damaged tissues. Pluripotent stem cells release immune factors and miRNAs that modulate this and reprogram tissue to a younger immune and metabolic age.
Pluripotent stem cell treatment signals repair and reprogramming in all 220+ cell types of the body. Pulsing doses of pluripotent peptides and transcription and growth factors allow for renewed angiogenesis, neurogenesis, growth and regeneration. Over time this returns organ function to a healthy state, averting or reversing the development of age-related diseases and damage caused by the aging process.
Aging can take a toll on the body, the mind and quality of life. Energy levels, mobility, cognition are all affected when organ function declines due to degeneration. The clinical application of pluripotent stem cells and their secretome have the regenerative capacity to reprogram epigenetics of the tissues and gradually begin to reverse the physiological decline. Patients report many positive effects - more energy, better health and improved medical results. This vitality allows them to once again take up projects and physical activity they enjoy. Once we see a return of libido, we know we are reversing aging.
1. In vivo partial reprogramming alters age-associated molecular changes during physiological aging in mice - Nature Aging
2. Reprogramming to recover youthful epigenetic information and restore vision - PubMed
3. Aging, rejuvenation, and epigenetic reprogramming: resetting the aging clock - PubMed
4. In Vivo Amelioration of Age-Associated Hallmarks by Partial Reprogramming - PubMed
5. Transient non-integrative expression of nuclear reprogramming factors promotes multifaceted amelioration of aging in human cells
6. Induction of pluripotent stem cells from mouse embryonic and adult fibroblast cultures by defined factors - PubMed
7. Emerging rejuvenation strategies—Reducing the biological age
8. The use of adult stem cells in rebuilding the human face - PubMed
9. Mesenchymal stem cells, aging and regenerative medicine - PubMed
10. Application of Cell Therapy for Anti-Aging Facial Skin - PubMed
11. Application of mesenchymal stem cell therapy for aging frailty: from mechanisms to therapeutics
12. Human embryonic stem cell-derived exosomes promote pressure ulcer healing in aged mice by rejuvenating senescent endothelial cells - Stem Cell Research & Therapy
13. Stem Cell Therapy: Breakthrough Anti-Aging Treatment in 2023? | DVC Stem
Stemaid saved my life. I could not be more grateful. I had a lethal reaction from a cosmetic laser. I had been to hundreds of doctors and was burning alive. Stemaid was my last ditch effort, and everyone thought I was mad for going to Mexico for stem cells. Only wish I found them earlier. Thank you!!!!!!Angie Z.
I never thought I would be able to walk one hour like I do now. Before the treatment, after 5 min. walk, I would look for a place to rest! I am so happy and feel so much energy.Helen L.