Pulmonary fibrosis (literally “scarring of the lungs”) is a respiratory disease in which scars are formed in the lung tissues, leading to serious breathing problems. Scar formation, the accumulation of excess fibrous connective tissue (the process called fibrosis), leads to thickening of the walls, and causes reduced oxygen supply in the blood. As a consequence patients suffer from perpetual shortness of breath.
At Stemaid we provide a 4 week program to treat Pulmonary Fibrosis that consists of the following:
- 24 Stem Cell IVs
- 24 Day Anti-Bacterial Treatment
- 10 Day Detox & Vitamin/Peptide IVs
- 4 Ozone Therapy Sessions
The Use of Stem Cells
Reversal by Providing the Missing microRNAs.
Recent observations indicate that fibrosis, aging, and abnormal wound healing are linked to the down expression of specific genes. More specifically, researchers have shown that the expression of MicroRNAs of the miR-29 family are significantly reduced in fibrotic lungs. They show that miR-29 levels are inversely correlated with the severity of the fibrosis. ([link], Am. J. Respir. Cell. Mol. Biol. 2011 Aug) Embryonic stem cells express miR29 as can be seen in this extensive publication of the microRNAs released by them: http://www.genesil.com/docs/Embryonic stem cell-specific MicroRNAs.pdf
For this reason we first observed reversal of keloids on wounds as a positive side-effect of our anti-aging stem cell treatment. Then we observed that fibrotic livers and lungs have improved function following our stem cell therapy.
Our most recent pulmonary fibrosis patient had been diagnosed with a progressive form of the disease over one year ago. Here is his progress report after having received 10 Stemaid Embryonic Stem Cell injections:
- Feeling fantastic.
- Arthritic pain in my neck and back has cleared up completely.
- I am looking younger. One lady thought my younger brother was my father LOL.
- The scar tissue (Dupuytren’s contracture) on my hand is clearing up, so … I know the scar tissue in my lungs is being repaired in the same way.
- Cough is gone.
- Atrial premature beats are gone. I used to have about 1 or 2 every minute… now none.
- His oxygenation capacity started to improve following his third injection.
- The Dupuytren’s contracture is linked to the same fibrosis condition and can also be reversed with embryonic stem cell therapy.
For more information, please fill in our contact form.
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells Differentiated to Lung Lineage-Specific Cells Ameliorate Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Study finds cause of pulmonary fibrosis in failure of stem cells that repair lungs
- Stem Cells and Cell Therapies in Lung Biology and Lung Diseases
The team of experts at the Stemaid Institute are invested in helping you achieve optimal health and quality of life. For more information, fill out the contact form or contact us directly.