Individuals affected by “chronic Lyme disease,” or “Post-treatment Lyme Disease Syndrome” are facing three main concerns:
- a chronic infection very likely due to either cystic encapsulation of the initial pathogen or its growth in the form of biofilms which cannot be treated with antibiotics
- accumulation of toxins due to a compromised immune system and the regular use of antibiotics, antidepressants and other drugs
- a slow degradation of the body functions leading to arthritis, heart problems and neurological problems affecting the brain and the nervous system.
The Use of Stem Cells
An efficient way to help restore the quality of life of these individuals is to address these three aspects of the disease in parallel, using natural detoxification protocols along with stem cell treatment.
At Stemaid we provide a 4 week Lyme Disease treatment program that consists of the following:
- 24 Stem Cell IVs
- 24 Day Ant-Bacterial Treatment
- 10 Day Detox & Vitamin/Peptide IVs
- 4 Ozone Therapy Sessions
Benefits of the Embryonic Stem Cell Treatment for Lyme Disease Patients
The injection of ESC has the immediate effect of strengthening the immune system. The first benefit from the stem cell treatment is the increased capacity of the body to defend itself from the pathogen invasion.
The second level of benefit is usually observed after a minimum of 3 injections when the different organs that have been damaged by the disease start to show signs of repair. ESC are especially efficient at reversing brain neurological problems.
Patients on anti-depressants were able to cease taking them when entering the 4th week after the treatment. Some showed improvements a little later but most patients show a remarkable improvement in all neurological related symptoms.
Major improvement is also observed in the joint inflammation within 4 weeks of the treatment.
To know more about our protocol or to be directed to an affiliated practitioner, you may fill up the contact form and a representative will contact you shortly.
- Treatment of Lyme Disease with Human Embryonic Stem Cells: A Case Series | OMICS International | Abstract
- Single-photon emission tomography imaging in patients with Lyme disease treated with human embryonic stem cells
- Improvement of common variable immunodeficiency using embryonic stem cell therapy in a patient with lyme disease: a clinical case report
- Transplantation of Human Embryonic Stem Cells in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis and Lyme Disease
The team of experts at the Stemaid Institute are invested in helping you achieve optimal health and quality of life. For more information, fill out the contact form or contact us directly.